- Helping the body detox by binding to heavy metals and other toxins
- Known to help in lowering the amount of harmful chemicals that are sometimes found in food — including dioxin
- High in antioxidants and helping boost immune function
- Assists in lowering cholesterol levels, lowering blood sugar levels and increasing insulin sensitivity
- Shown to help improving energy levels, liver health, digestion and symptoms of PMS
What is Chlorettle?
CHLORETTLE assists in building healthy Red Blood cells—specifically raising blood cell count (Hematocrit) levels. It helps increase more Oxygen with each breath and boosts energy levels by saturating body tissues with Oxygen.
One of our main ingredients is Chlorella, a genus of single-celled green algae belonging to Chlorophyte. Chlorella is high in antioxidants, including vitamin C, B, and carotenoids and high concentrations of B-complex vitamins and Iron. Chlorella is known to be high in Chlorophyll—the substance that provides its green color. Chlorella provides small amounts of Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Potassium, Calcium, Folate Acid, and some Omega-3s.
Chlorella is also a great source of Protein—all nine essential amino acids—particularly Lysine. This plays a major role in Calcium absorption, as well as in helping building muscle protein.
Ingredients: Chorella, Stinging Nettle, Moringa
What’s In Chlorettle?
Chorella, Stinging Nettle, Moringa
Squeeze 0.75ml (½ dropper) under the tongue and hold for 30 seconds before swallowing, 2-3 times a day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.